We’d be remiss if we didn’t wish Louisiana’s most unpopular Governor in recent history a very Happy Birthday!
Jindal has had a rough year since his last birthday. Hopefully, he’ll be able to put that behind him for at least one day! I mean, let’s just look at this stellar timeline over the past year:
- Jumped off the flailing Rick Perry for President train after “oops-gate” sunk Perry fo ‘true.
- Spent the summer defending Gaffe-master Willard Romney from various absurdities
- Jindal’s prediction that Obamacare will be held “unconstitutional” is proved completely wrong, which causes Jindal to go berserk
- Hanging out with losers like Mitt, his voucher programs are panned and privatizing everything in sight proves unpopular: Jindal approval begins to sink back here in Louisiana
- Barack Obama is easily reelected President of these United States
- Bobby immediately pivots to trash his buddy Mitt Romney, making his infamous “stupid party” comments (which he still can’t shake)
- Jindal began the 2013 floating a wacky tax scheme born in a Washington, DC think tank
- Jindal’s approval rate in Louisiana crashes – rates at 38% before Legislative session, below his friend Barack Obama
- After getting pummeled by all sides for such a stupid idea, he abandons his tax plan
- His voucher program is ruled unconstitutional by the Louisiana Supreme Court
- His administration is rocked by a Federal corruption investigation, as his Secretary of Health and Hospitals is forced to resign after a grand jury probe is revealed into contracting irregularities
Wow. Quite a year! Can’t wait to see what’s next!