Never let anyone say Gov. Jindal isn’t green; no one is better at recycling old politicians into cushy retirement positions
Jindal stuffs state gov with patronage pols.
BATON ROUGE (CNS)—Gov. Bobby Jindal is green and we can prove it.
He must have the welfare of the environment uppermost in his mind. He is all about recycling. The man was born to recycle. Just examine this list:
- He recycled defeated State Rep. Jane Smith to Deputy Secretary of the Louisiana Department of Revenue at $107,500.
- He recycled former State Rep. Kay Katz to the Louisiana Tax Commission ($56,000).
- He recycled former St. Tammany Parish President and defeated lieutenant governor candidate Kevin Davis to Director of the Governor’s Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness ($165,000).
- He recycled former Slidell police chief and mayor Ben Morris into a position at GOHSEP (unknown salary).
- He recycled former House members Rickey Hardy, Tank Powell and Mert Smiley and former Grant Parish Sheriff Leonard Hataway to the State Pardon Board ($36,000 each).
- He recycled former State Rep. Noble Ellington to Deputy Commissioner…
View original post 529 more words