search instagram arrow-down

#LouisianaPride Partner

DKad

Pelican Parish Supply Company

Fair Districts for Louisiana

FDla

Join the movement.

DKheritage

Join Us on Facebook

Twitter Updates

Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Browse Posts by Month

Bobby Jindal In Louisiana For Almost 10 Months During Last Year!

Newsflash: YOUR EYES ARE NOT DECEIVING YOU! Bobby Jindal WAS in Louisiana some of last year. Surely, not all of the last year, as he spent copious time gallivanting around the nation on his endless presidential campaign that he is assuredly NOT running. In fact, anyone who would even consider running for President at this point should “get his head checked.” But we digress.

It turns out, the Associated Press (LAMESTREAM MEDIA THAT THEY ARE) did something called “research,” and what they found was fascinating if not obvious:

When Gov. Bobby Jindal was named leader of the Republican Governors Association, he said it wouldn’t take his focus away from running his home state. But an Associated Press tally shows that it’s definitely taken him away from home.

During his term as RGA chairman, Jindal has regularly left Louisiana this year for campaigns, fundraisers and speeches.

The AP review — based on announcements the governor’s office made about his travel schedule — shows that Jindal, considered a possible presidential candidate in 2016, has traveled out of state at least 69 days this year, much of it to meet with RGA donors, fundraise for the organization and work on strategy for Republican gubernatorial races.

The governor was on the road and away from Louisiana at least 1 out of every 5 days of the year so far, AP found, using the information provided to the media by Jindal’s office when he leaves the state.

arealwebsite

This is a real website. JindalTravels.com.

1/5 is like 20% or something, according to Louisiana public school math. That still leaves him 80% of his time to muck around Louisiana, causing trouble and blowing up health care. You know, like paying millions to state contractors for private health care for dead people

The charade is up: Bobby Jindal doesn’t want to be in Louisiana anymore. He hasn’t had any use for the state except to rack up crazy points with the Iowa caucus goers from his legislative agenda. And seeing as how that high-water mark has passed, he probably won’t be seeing a compliant legislature anymore (see, for example, his tax scheme last year that ended in an epic face plant).

 

Advertisements
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: