Bobby Jindal: a voice of authority on all things regarding foreign policy but woefully inadequate on governing state
Aswell as you like it.
There comes a time when those surround Bobby Jindal must return to earth and come to grips with a realistic fact about their boy.
- He cannot seriously consider himself real presidential timber;
- His quest for POTUS is simply a cruel joke he’s playing on the rest of us;
- He told an unforgivable lie when he said, “I have the job I want”;
- He has no clue as to how to govern a state, let along an entire nation;
- The little boy should never try on big boy pants;
- He may actually be qualified to lead the Stupid Party;
- All of the above.
The correct answer is….well, you know.
As Jindal’s numbers continue to shrink to less than single-digits in GOP presidential preference polls, his efforts to garner attention have ramped up accordingly and in the process, have made him a national—if not international—laughingstock.
His handlers should take note and…
View original post 840 more words